01 September 2020
Win A voucher Competition - September 2020
Win a Gift Voucher Valued at R1 500!
Make a purchase of any item(s) on the Craft Craze online store before 1 October 2020 and you could win a Craft Craze Gift voucher valued at R1 500!
This competition is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This competition is open to South African citizens and residents that are 18 years of age, or older.
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to Promoter or who is a spouse,
life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of Craft Craze or any of its registered manufacturers may participate in this competition.
- The winner will be notified by email, or by phone, or both.
- The prize winner grants permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
- The prize winner also agrees to register an account on Craft Craze in order to redeem their prize.
- The winner will be randomly selected on, or after, October 1st 2020 by a valid method of selection, overseen by an independent party.
- The prize, which is a digital voucher in the form of credit valued at R1,500.00 (one thousand, five-hundred Rand) for use on the Craft Craze online store, cannot be transferred or exchanged in any way or form.
- To gain an entry to the competition, a successful and valid purchase must be made on the Craft Craze online store here: https://www.craftcraze.co.za/craft-craze-shop/. Each separate purchase between 1 September 2020 and 1 October 2020 will count as an entry.
- This competition closes on midnight, 30 September 2020.
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish.
- Participants do not need to have a registered account on Craft Craze, but personal details provided at the time of the purchase are the details that will be used for gaining an entry to this competition.
- Any refunds and/or returns on purchases made during the time of the competition will exclude the original purchase as an entry from the competition.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Craft Craze and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Craft Craze’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
- This competition is bound and governed by the laws of South Africa and is subject to our standard terms and conditions which can be viewed here: https://www.craftcraze.co.za/craft-craze-terms/.
- Craft Craze reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.